The weather was overcast and rainy but still warm so that was nice. On Saturday Trent, Tiffany and I stood in a ridiculously long line to indulge in some In-N-Out...I ate almost 2 hamburgers myself and I am not ashamed to admit it. It tasted so good and I have been craving it for so long (Okay mostly since I got pregnant...but if you have been pregnant before then you understand that 5 months is a REALLY long time to wait to satisfy a craving!) Then we went and hit up the Children's Place Outlet sale and totally scored on clothes. They had shirts, pants, sweaters, skirts, etc for like $2.50 so I got a bunch of clothes for her to wear through out the next year. While we were out we stopped at Wal-Mart too to pick up a surprise for the kids (who got to stay home while we were out shopping!) I got this sweet hair stuff set for Erika. It comes with a working blow dryer, curling iron, brush, make-up, fingernail polish, etc. It was the best $8 I have ever spent! She was in heaven! She sat and did her hair and anyone else's that would let her all day and night!

Here she is blow drying the dogs tail! Oh she was hilarious to watch!
We also made a big sign to hang on the house for Tyson since he came home Sunday night.
Trent didn't work on Monday so he went with his parents at midnight that night to go pick up Tyson from the airport. Erika and I decided that we could wait until Monday to see him!Monday night for FHE we went to Classic Skating for Harley's school party. They had free skating and then you could get dinner for $2 and get pizza, hot dog, or nachos. It was a lot of fun. We got Erika her own skates but she didn't like that too much so she spent most of the night sitting in an umbrella stroller being pushed around the rink or in Tyson's arms flying around the rink!



Most of the good pictures aren't on my camera so once I get a copy of them I will post some on here!






2 comments:
oh, yum . It's been like 4 years since i've had a burger and fries animal style. my mouth is watering.
I so miss In N Out! 5 months is FOREVER when you are pregnant whether you are craving something or not.
Post a Comment