• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy to you Birthday....

Tonight Trent, Erika and I went to my grandparents house up in Pleasant Grove to wish my grandpa a Happy Belated Birthday. His birthday was yesterday but he had a packed day of dinners and parties so we decided to go over when he had nothing going on. Erika sang "Happy to you Birthday" to her great grandpa and we all enjoyed eating his birthday apple pie with him!

I know this picture is blurry but its the only one Erika actually smiled in!

Grandpa showed Erika all of his halloween decorations in the front yard. Erika wasn't too sure about the scarecrows that were as tall as she was but after a little coaxing and shoving she stood by them so I could snap a quick picture.

No comments: