• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trent's Turn!!

So I have been bugging Trent to do one of these for days and finally last night I sat down and asked him the questions and wrote down the answers while he was watching tv. I got about halfway through and he stopped answering questions so...being the brat I was I called him a butthead and then went to bed! He finished the questions himself and left them on the computer for me to see this morning! Man I love that guy! Even when I am being retarded he still loves me! So here are his answers:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I hate work (it was 5:45am)

2. How much cash do you have on you?
75 cents

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
Score (he was watching a playoff game when I was asking him these questions!)

4. Favorite planet?
I guess Pluto because its not really a planet anymore

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Emily

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The Last of the Mohicans

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A white basketball tournament shirt that I wear for work...its funny because I was reading his shirt earlier and asked him where he got it and he had no idea!

8. Do you "label" yourself?
No

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I am barefoot

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark so that there is no glare on the tv

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's alright...She'll do.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to fall asleep

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Please don't make any plans to come down for the wedding because we are doing it in Maui with just parents. Thanks for all the support and we love everyone

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I don't care I hate slurpees and thats the only reason you go to 7-11

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"Sure" and "I don't care" (I know its 3 words)

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Erika before she went to bed

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Erika's CareBear

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Zero

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None...I don't take pictures

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Ohh...shoot...I don't know...28 cause I've never been happer

22. Your worst enemy?
Pepsi & Mt. Dew because they are bad for me and I love them

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Same answer as Emily's...cause hers is mine

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Why are you going to bed...cause I won't answer the dumb questionnaire? (To Emily, I finished the questions because I felt bad)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks, then I could pay to fly anywhere I want

26. Do you like someone?
My two girls. I don't like them, I love them to death

27. The last song you listened to?
Can't remember its been to long

28. Who will repost this?
Don't care!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha that is good! Glad you got him to answer!

Lindsey said...

Way to guilt him into it, I don't know if Jake would have fell for that! Cute answers about his girls though. We also got that text, ha ha.

Hill said...

who is getting married? Kevin? anyway, I love 24, I busted out laughing.

Brooke said...

What a good husband, that definitely made me laugh! I could totally see Alex being the same way. By the way, have you seen the Twilight Movie Clip from mtv.com?? What do you think?

Stephanie Salmon said...

I'm glad I'm not the only wife who goes to bed mad at her husband. ;) Yeah, Brandon would never do one of those questionnaires. And if he did, it would be the same way, me asking the questions and having to write down the answers for him. That's how I got him to take the love language test.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

ahh very awesome trent.

i know ty will get a kick out of it later. hes always just telling me what he thinks i should post about...like hey you havent posted a blog about camping yet!!

we miss you guys.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Trent is such a good sport. I'm trying to get McLane to post sometime, but he hasn't caught the vision yet...I think he is just afraid he's going to like it so much that he will get addicted like us!