• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Love This Girl

Last week Erika and I went on a little adventure to the mall and just walked around the stores killing time. We walked past the new Disney store that opened up in there and she about freaked out. There was a huge Princess display as well as a Dalamations display. Plus Minnie and Mickey Mouse were everywhere. She didn't know where to go first. I don't know what happened but she has become obsessed with Disney characters all of the sudden. It probably means that we should plan a trip to Disneyland this summer or something! I haven't been in a couple years and I am sure it is a lot more fun when you have children that are excited and enjoy it all! Anyways back to the story...so we are at the Disney store and I decided to get her a present since she has been AWESOME at potty training. They had matching Little Mermaid flip flops and sunglasses on sale so I decided to get those for her. She had to rip them open and put them on the second we got in the car!Here is a picture of her with her new sunglasses on! What a dork!Oh yeah and last night I went to go check on her before I went to bed and she had on of her babies next to her and she was holding her hand..so I had to take a picture!

6 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

Okay its official. She is too cute. Tyson and I have decided we will adopt her from you guys. Thats okay right?!

she is so awesome. I do love the flip flops you got her. they're cute

Lindsey said...

That is so weird, every time I see a picture of a kid with sunglasses they are on upside down (including my own daughter) maybe we should all be wearing them that way... the hand holding is precious.

Monica said...

Em- She is so cute....I love the sleeping picture, so precious!

Redd family said...

Too cute! I'm excited to enjoy all the girlie stuff...princesses and all. She would love Disneyland...Jack still asks to go back all the time.

Elmer Family said...

A Disney Freak-my kind of girl!!! You should take her!

Kris said...

What a babe! Someday I will have a girl I can put princess sunglasses on. Until then, Logan will just have to learn to enjoy them. jk