Last October when Trent's parents took Harley to Disneyland they brought Erika back a shirt that was a little bit too big for her so its just been hanging in the closet. Every morning she sees the shirt and crys when I try to put on any shirt but her Minnie Mouse shirt. Finally on Sunday afternoon I let her put it on and just tucked about 1/2 of it in her pants so it wasn't hanging down to her knees! She was in HEAVEN! I also let her put on some little jelly shoes that my Mom got her last summer that finally fit and she kept looking in the mirror at herself and saying "So Pretty". Here are some pictures of her from Sunday. I was trying to get her to hold still and smile meanwhile Trent was next to me telling her to do different actions...well you can see who won the battle:






3 comments:
That was pretty cute! Callie always acts, shall we say, "Special" when I get the video camera out. She thinks its funny, and Bay just wants to see herself on the cam every 5 seconds. Ignoying.
Very cute, her shirt looks way cute on her even if it is a little bit bit.
She's so stinkin cute Emily!! I am so excited to now have a grown up blog! If that's what you want to call it...haha! I was just so used to my myspace and facebook I couldn't venture out...so now here I am joining the bloggin world! :) Thanks for your help on it!
Post a Comment