• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Never Say Never

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Are those black circles under my eyes ever going to go away?

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Zip Zero Zilch.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
FORE! ...what we live next to a golf course?

4. Favorite planet?
Um...okay lame question #2...Jupiter I guess...cause it rhymes with stupider

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Psh which one...Personal - Trenty Poo Work - Paul

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up (its totally perfect for my work cell phone!)

7. What shirt are you wearing?
I have a blue V-neck with a purple scoop neck under a black v-neck sweater. What I was cold today? Its not my fault it is snowing in April.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Not that I know of...I guess I could label myself as a Hot Working Mom? My label at work is Queen Supreme hold the tomatoes (Lindsey and Jazz thats for you)

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Quipid its off that Piperlime shoe website

10. Bright or Dark Room? Are we talking about paint or actual light coming into the room? Honestly who made up these questions? I guess I would go with bright cause that means the sun is shining

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
They are great! I lucked out and got two awesome sister in laws!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Laying in bed doing jumping jacks to try and get the sheets warmed up so that I wouldn't freeze to death in my sleep

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Did he go to work on Monday? Did you figure out what caused it? It was from my Dad he as checking up on Trent's hives.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Apparently Springville is the closest but its a lame one and always has stupid slurpee flavors. The best one is on the corner across the street from the Provo Hospital.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Lame

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Erika did as I dropped her off at the babysitters this morning. "Love you more Mom" ahh totally breaks my heart everytime she says it!

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Um...my sweater has fuzz balls on it does that count?

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Please refer to the answer for #2

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
What? People still do this? I love having a digital camera. It was one of the best inventions!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I would say 24. While I was that age I got married to the best guy ever and later that year had my little angel!!

22. Your worst enemy?
No one currently

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Our family picture from last September on the train tracks

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Okay I will call you tomorrow at 11:00 am your time. (Client at work)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks for sure!

26. Do you like someone?
I sure hope so im married to him (I like Lauren's answer!)

27. The last song you listened to?
Eagles - Desperado it was on this morning as I pulled into the work parking lot

28. Who will repost this?
Um...you?

1 comment:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

Freakinn love the survey. So happy you took it. I had fun with it at midnight last night.

Can't wait to see you guys. we miss you a lot. good luck with the job decision