There is nothing you can do really except take benadryl and knock yourself out so that you don't itch yourself to death! I got some calamine lotion too and rubbed that everywhere so that will help with the itch. Poor thing! Here are is a picture of his back...its bright red! He wouldn't let me take any other pictures of him that might be more incriminating! I was hoping for a whole body shot so you could see what he looks like but I got veto'd way fast and sorry guys...I don't want to sleep on the couch tonight by myself!







3 comments:
Serious? that totally sucks? what did he eat that he has not ate before? Guess no more breakfast burritos? haha that was a funny one... okay but for only a week?
I hppe you can figure out what caused it, I had hives once and it sucked!
wow, you guys do not have good luck with all that stuff. what do you think caused it? hope he feels better soon. nothing worse than feeling itchy like that.
Post a Comment