Thursday, May 24, 2012
Kindergarten Graduation
On Friday May 18th my baby graduated from Kindergarten. Where have the last 6 years gone?! There were 3 different morning classes and they put on a cute little program for us. Here is Erika with one of her friends being a chatterbox and goofing off!
In each class they had the kids divide up in different colored t-shirts so that when they all sat together they looked like a rainbow.
Each class did a dance they had been working on the last couple months and then they sang songs about stuff they learned that year.
Not going to lie...I was videotaping the whole thing and had tears running down my face. It was a sad day for me. I don't like that my kids are growing up so fast! After the performances they read each kids name and handed out diplomas. Here is Erika hugging her teacher and getting her diploma.
This school doesn't mess around!
I had to get a picture with my graduate!
And of course Lexi couldn't be left out of the action!
After graduation was over we had to run around and try to get some pictures of her with her friends as well as everyone's phone numbers! Here she is with her friend Lindsey:
Here she is with more friends Libberty & Ava:
Erika & her teacher Mrs. Ericksen who was an amazing teacher and really pushed Erika to learn alot this year!!
That night as per her request the whole family went out to eat at Los Hermanos! I like her taste!! It was fun to be with some extended family and eat some good food! So proud of Erika and all her hard work this year! I know she said she hated school and was bored a lot but deep down I think she enjoyed it! She is already looking forward to being in 1st grade next year and keeps asking if its time to go back to school yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment