• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, May 3, 2012

So tired...

I was busy painting the cabinets for the trailer (a whole other post in its self!!) last night and didn't want Riley climbing around and pulling on my legs so I sat her in her jumper with some toys and her pacifier and I noticed that it got super quiet so I turned around to see this:

 The poor thing was so exhausted that she fell asleep in her jumper! I swear that we have pictures of all of our girls asleep in the jumper!
 This girl loves her pacifier! She has her finger holding the pacifier in her mouth so that it won't fall out! Sometimes she will just fall asleep with the pacifier in her hand. It's kind of like her security blanket!
 So sweet! Don't worry. I didn't make her sleep in the jumper. Trent got her out and let her lay down so she could sleep a little more comfortably!

No comments: