• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Holy Catch Up Time

I went to go blog a while ago (a LONG while ago) and found that I had hit my free quota on picture storage so I had to upgrade. I spent so long upgrading that I didn't blog and now here we are months later! So where to start?! I should start with Christmas but I will save that for another day!

In the beginning of April we went down to St. George with Trent's family for Conference weekend. It is a tradition and Trent and I have gone down for every conference to visit his grandparents for the last 7 years! The weather was glorious and the company was amazing so it was a good weekend!

We all ended up getting off work early so we got there before the sun was down so that was nice. We spent a couple hours outside just chatting while the kids ran around and got all their energy out!
These two play so well together....most of the time! They were just standing at the window waiting for someone to let them outside!

Trent's parents have this dog cage and I don't know what it is about it but ALL of the grandkids have LOVED to play in it!
 They crawl in there and turn around and pull the door shut on themselves!
Here is Riley helping lick the cage clean! That girl is obsessed with licking everything she can get her hands (or tongue I guess) on!
And of course a trip to St. George with all the cousins wouldn't be complete without some type of dance performance!
Getting all the kids to go to bed at once is kind of a joke but once they finally calm down and fall asleep they look so cute all cuddled up to each other!
On Saturday we ran errands and shopped and hung out. After we were all done shopping the guys took all the kids to an indoor pool to go swimming. Here the girls are in their swimsuits getting ready to duke it out with their new boxing gloves we found for them at TJ Maxx!
We always spend one night doing nails and getting all pretty. We stopped at Wal-Mart and got these fake fingernails for the girls to put on.
It took forever to put them on and by the next morning they were all off! Oh well the girls loved it for the night!
Erika was in heaven with long fingernails and was always taping stuff and coming over to tickle your arms! She was hilarious!
I promise that Riley didn't spend the weekend in the cage...we let her out to eat and go to the bathroom! HAHA
Here are some of the cousins on Sunday morning. They snuck cups of candy out to the front yard and were swinging on the swing...BUSTED!
It was a great weekend and we are already counting down the days until we go again in October!

No comments: