The girls got to get their faces painted. Erika wanted the flower:
While Lexi (who I was afraid wouldn't sit there for her whole face to get painted) got a pretty heart:
They got balloon animals made. Erika got a purple, blue and pink (by her request) octopus and Lexi got a blue butterfly.
The girls got to toss gold coins into a treasure box for a surprise, dug in a sand box for buried treasure, shot rubber ducks off a plank with a water gun, and got temporary tattoos. We then headed inside the store to get our groceries where we got a treasure map and a pirate hat and followed the clues around the store picking up pieces of gold (chocolate gold that is) along the way until they found the treasure chest at the end and they got a balloon and a huge bag of loot with candy and jewelry in it!
Lexi did NOT like all the pirate guys walking around and had this concerned look on her face the whole morning!
It was a blast for the girls...nothing like spending 2 hours at the grocery store just to get like 5 grocery items!






2 comments:
Wow, thats awesome, why cant our dumb grocery store ever do something cool like that?
Lexi does look very concerned, ha cute!
Ah, I saw they were going to do some pirate stuff, but I didn't think it would be that cute, dang, now I'm sad I didn't go down.
Post a Comment