• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Spy

We like to play games around our house. Erika is apparently a huge fan of the game I spy and likes to hide things around the house and we have to find them. I don't think she knows she is playing the game though. Do you want to play along?

I spy something with my little eye that is blue...(and no its not the jumperoo)

Having trouble and need a clue? This little sticky item helps with a boo boo!



That's right folks its a blue band-aid!

Next up I spy something with my little eye that is yellow

What fridge isn't complete with out one of Minnie's accessories for her feet!

Don't ask my why she thought that her Minnie Mouse dress up shoe should go in the fridge. I bet if I go downstairs I will find a sippy cup in the dress up box where the shoe should be!

No comments: