Today we wanted to go do something fairly cheap instead of staying indoors all day long. We went and hit up the Sundance Fall Festival. I have never been to Sundance before so it was fun. We wandered through a craft fair and said hello to fellow Bright Builder Emily Frame and her cute headbands...I am so excited she is going to make some of her to.die.for matching headbands for me and the girls for Tiffany's wedding next month! Little Baldy!
Little Lexi Lou being quite the trooper. She spent most of the afternoon trying to eat way out of her stroller. The straps are now being laid out to dry as they are full of slobber.
I don't know what Erika's deal is here. I asked her to smile and this is what I got!

Us on the shuttle bus that took us up to the parking lot













1 comment:
Erika makes the most mischievous faces and I love it!
Post a Comment