I know this is boring to probably 90% of you but I am just so proud of Trent and everything he is doing and just had to share part of the letter we received!!

Dear Mikel:
Congratulations on achieving a high honors GPA for Summer 2009 semester. We want you to know that we recognize the time and effort you gave to achieve this GPA and we know this was not any easy achievement. Keep up the GREAT work!
Isn't that just totally awesome!! I don't think I ever achieved a high GPA while in a college and I didn't have to worry about work and raising and providing for a family of 4 while doing it! I know it hasn't been easy on him giving up all of his free time for school and knowing that it seems like schooling will be never ending but I am so proud of him and love him so much!!
I will post later about our relaxing labor day weekend!!







2 comments:
I think that he is awesome also !!!Way to go M. Trent Davies , he is also a good sport when we raz him alittle
haha for a second I totally forgot that trent first name is mikel, and i was thinkin...who the heck is mikel, but then my brain kicked in and was like...you're a genious its trent. IT IS AWESOME, working and going to school is hard work.
Post a Comment