• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not Much Here

Sorry the past couple weeks have been utterly boring! Our lives are consumed with work, work, sleep and more sleep! Trent and the girls have all been sick in the last week so that has been a blast! I've discovered a new love for reusable grocery bags. Not only do they help save the planet (go green) but because they are sturdier than plastic bags they can load them up and then I can take all of my groceries in the house in one trip...way awesome! I got one for free the other day at the grocery store and bought a couple more for 50 cents each to use for the rest of my groceries on that trip and it was seriously the best dollar I have ever spent!

I feel like I have been ignoring my blog but I really don't have much to post about! Maybe I will do one of those quizzes that I have been tagged to do a million times but haven't found time to do before!! Hope everyone had a spectacular weekend!!

1 comment:

Emily Frame said...

if you can remember to bring those from now on-- you are my hero. i have a pile in my trunk and i forget them EVERY TIME.