After a couple email requests....here are the recipes I used for my delish dinner! I would double the recipe for the rice if your family likes rice as much as we do! I actually tripled the recipe and it made a little much so next time I will just double it.
CAFÉ
SWEET PORK
Pork Tenderloin Roast
1 bottle of La Victoria Taco Sauce-Mild
1 can of Coke
1 cup brown sugar
1 T cumin
Place roast in crock pot with a little water so it doesn’t dry out. Cook on high for 6 hours. Shred meat. Add taco sauce, coke, brown sugar and cumin. Cook on low 3 more hours
Cilantro-Lime Rice
1 cup uncooked white rice
1 t butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 t grated lime peel
1 15 oz can chicken broth
¼ cup water
2 T freshly squeezed lime juice
2 t sugar
3 T freshly chopped cilantro
In a saucepan combine rice, butter, garlic, lime zest, chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, sugar and cilantro and pour over rice.
Creamy Tomatillo Salad Dressing
1 cup sour cream
1 envelope ranch salad dressing
½ envelope fiesta ranch salad dressing
6 tomatillos husked and cut in half
1 clove garlic, minced
Juice from 2 freshly squeezed limes
¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro
Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate overnight before serving.







4 comments:
thanks for the receipes! I can't wait to try them.
haha i had a feeling you might post the recipe to this!
Yummy! I love when I can find recipes that don't involve chicken!
Yum! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment