• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, May 1, 2009

Last One...I promise!

Friday after work Trent headed back to California. The last month he has been on 4 airplane rides and (4) 11 hour trips in a car!! He is probably SICK of traveling!! This time he brought his niece Harley with him to help keep him awake while coming to pick us up. I got them a WAY cheap hotel in Winnemucca so they drove a little over halfway Friday night and then got up early and traveled the rest Saturday morning.

The second they got the they threw on their swimsuits and we spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool. It was pretty cold because it had cooled down the rest of the week but that didn't stop the girls from jumping in! I was content with sitting on the patio and working on my sun tan one last time. Here is what Alexis did while we swam:Here they are working on their tans too. They are so funny!

3 comments:

Hill said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun and were so busy!

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

I cannot believe how much Trent drove. I knew he did the flyin. ANyways the girls look so cute. And that is so cool that Trent took Harley with him to california.

Too bad we couldnt rendevous when you guys were in my neck of the woods but I'll be up there in a few weeks anyways.

Morgan said...

wow. you guys have been so busy. trent is such trooper to go back and forth so many times. congrats to mike and jessica! she is a doll and has a beautiful voice. i can't believe he is old enough to be married. all your brothers are so grown up, and i remember them so much as little boys.

your parents are the cutest grandparents... they are so doting. and you look SO great! glad you guys had a fun vacation. are you going to santa cruz?