• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, May 1, 2009

Almost Caught Up!!

Our last week in California we spent our days laying out by the pool, shopping, napping, and eating. If Alexis weighs 15 lbs at her next appointment its because she spent most of her nights getting treats from Grandpa. Here she is eating her first french fry and here eating her first buster bar. She's never going to want milk again after she eats chocolate!! Erika meanwhile had fun "painting" all of Grandma's rocks with water and a little paint brush!Here is little miss sassy pants showing off some major attitude!
Alexis grew out of almost all the clothes that I packed so we had to go to the mall while I was there...bummer! She got this cute little blue outfit that makes her eyes look SUPER blue when she wears it. Pumpkin Patch is my new favorite store in the Galleria mall. The clothes are super cute and they have matching shoes that go with every outfit! Alexis also started smiling and talking back..a ton! She is such a happy baby. All you have to do is look at her and her whole face breaks into a smile. If she isn't sleeping (which she does still for like 90% of the day!) then she is just laying around looking everywhere and cooing and smiling. She is such a sweetheart. Erika was never this smiley so its fun to have a super happy baby! We also spent the nights playing Wii. Here is Trent and Erika doing the ski jump on the Wii Fit. My goal was to try and beat my Mom's scores that she so lovingly bragged about. I only beat her in the hulu hoop but I am determined to knock her off her 1st place pedestal when I go back in July!



1 comment:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

You're nicer than I am. My dad and step-dad always try to feed Mason stuff and I get so mad. Tonight, my dad tried to feed him ice cream and I flipped! Maybe it's the second kid thing - once you know it won't hurt them, who cares, right?