• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lexi Lou & Rika Roo

Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time and never have my kids get any older. Then there are other times when I can't wait for Lexi to sleep longer at nights and be able to rewind time to when Erika could not sass back at me. Today was a good day. We went on a girls night and saw Hannah Montana. I have never seen Erika sit so still. She stared at the screen for the whole movie with her mouth hanging wide open! Now I am not a big fan of Hannah Montana...at all...and the original plan was to go see Monsters vs Aliens but we would have had to pay $5 extra to get the 3D glasses and then there was a line just to get in the theater for that one...no line and hardly anyone in the Hannah Montana movie so that is how we ended up in there. Alexis was good too and slept through her first movie!

Anyways back to the original reason for posting. Erika & Alexis are going to be good friends I can already tell. We were sitting on the couch tonight and Erika was talking to Alexis and Alexis was just laughing and cooing it was so cute...which in turn would make Erika laugh. Such a tender moment. Then Alexis randomly started crying and Erika starts tickling her face and says "Don't cry sweetie. Big sister is here" I'm not going to lie...I almost started crying...so sweet!

Alexis is growing up way to fast and isn't my little newborn anymore. Whenever you lay her down she arches her back and neck to lift up her head so she can see everything. She is perfectly content if you sit her all the way up on the couch...probably so she can get a better view of the Playoffs!! Oh and I also painted Lexi's fingernails for the first time. I LOVE having girls to dress up and be all girly with! Don't get me wrong we really want a little boy but I am enjoying having my little princesses!

4 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

adorable. My neice sorina would watch basketball games all the time with my bro in law and now she can sit and still watch them. Shes def going to be a daddys girl!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I really wish Katherine could have a sister, too. Erika is such a sweetheart!

Nor Cal Fun & Sun Family said...

BRING THEM BACK!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER!!! You spoiled me by being here so long! Now I am going through withdrawals!!!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I laughed HARD at the pic with Lexi sitting up next to Trent watching the TV. So cute!