• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sisters

I always swore that I wouldn't make my daughters dress the same...and look at me now! Its so cute to get matching outfits for them! Plus I gotta take advantage of it while they are young and actually let me still dress them! Of course dressing them is the easy part..taking pictures is a NIGHTMARE

Take 1

(check out Little Miss Cindy Brady!)

Take 2

Nice Erika...when I said smile I didn't mean

put your face against the wall and smile

Take 3

I think this child watches too much America's Top Model

Take 4...finally!

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4

Take 5...is that a smile I see?

Man that was exhausting...

5 comments:

Hill said...

Those are adorable, and that last one had to be worth all the trouble it took. Too cute.

Lindsey said...

So cute, I have yet to try the matching outfits, but maybe I should...

Megan Erickson said...

I always said I wasn't going to do it either.. But I do sometimes.. Pretty cute pictures! Maybe the outfits are just to cute not to buy two of!

Amanda said...

your girls are just too darn cute!!! heck i say dress them alike as long as you can!! :)

happy birthday. I hope it's a great day!!

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute!!! Katie needs a sister, too.