• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shopping Spree

Last week when we went to the reservoir I went to get my swimsuit on and realized that it was getting really thin and see through in certain places! I guess that's what you get when you buy a $19 Kohl's swimsuit...it only lasts one summer!! So I HATE swimsuit shopping with a passion and I love looking at different ones online but every swimsuit fits everybody differently so I hate having to buy a bunch online and then have to return most of them.

I found out that Modbe has a warehouse in Orem where you can go try on all the different swimsuits in all different sizes so I headed over there on Monday and fell in love with this one:

It fits really well...its two pieces but the top is really long so you don't have to worry about it riding up when you are swimming. Plus it is really heavy material so I won't have to worry about it being worn out in one year! I love it and seriously can't wait until we finally go swimming and I get to wear it!

5 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

You're lucky. I have to have Kristen make my swimsuits for me because none of the stores sell swimsuits for my body type. :(

Megan Erickson said...

that is way cute.. i have been looking on their website but i can't bring myself to spend that much.. maybe they are cheaper at the warehouse. I just might do it anyways.. because i like the fact that they are two piece and you can roll up the bottoms for more support and the tops are long! very cute!

Hill said...

that is cute, I need a couple more suits for hawaii so I'll have to go there and check things out.

Josh and Michelle said...

Very cute Ems! I hate shopping for anything right now. I look like amoose in everything!

Brandon and Sarah said...

Emily,
I have had a modbe swimsuit and it is on its third summer and is great! I even used it when I was pregnant last summer - the top never crawled up at all.

Well worth the money!