• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scattergories Tag


This was on Hill's blog so I decided to take her up on the challenge! I love Scattergories (or any other game for that matter!) and am super competitive...you will see what I mean with my answers! I don't like to lose...

You take the first letter of your last name and answer the questions.

What is your last name? Davies
4 Letter Word: Dang
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota (Double Score!)
Boy Name: Doug
Girl Name: Denise
Pet Name: Dog
Occupation: Doctor
Something You Wear: Dress
Celebrity: David Duchovny (Once again...Double Score!)
Food: Dim Sum
Found in Bathroom: Dirty Diapers (woot woot...DS #3)
Reason for Being Late: Drunk Driving (Oh snap...DS #4)
Cartoon Character: Dumbo
Something You Shout: Dumb Dog (DS #5)
Animal: Donkey
Body Part: Digestive System
Word to Describe You: Delightful
Something You Like To Do: Dunk Doughnuts (DS #6...yeah I am good!)
Place You'd Like To Be: Denmark

4 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

you're funny Em. I personally hate games like that. But it would have been funnier to see you timed at a game like this and see how good you are then..which I am assuming is still fantastic.

By the way...whats up with everyone going to this 1 post at a time biz???

Hill said...

okay, you got double scores like mad, but D is WAY easier than K. BTW, I heard that you had a great trip to lv recently, Lindsey was telling me about it but she may have missed some of the highlights, I'd be interested to hear...

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

So you scored 25, but i scored 28 with a couple of 3 pointers! and I had a stinkin vowel to work with!

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

so I just did the stupid scrabble thing myself and was proud of my answers...and then i looked at your blog and i had a few like yours and it had been a few days...

so i deleted it cause i didnt want you think i was coping. LAMO still hate the game