• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quiz Time!

Trent mentioned tonight that I haven't done a quiz in a while and he said if I found a good one that no one has done that he would do it too....so here are his answers:

What is on your desktop wallpaper?

A picture of my two favorite girls.

What is your favorite zoo animal?

Tiger...cause you don't see those in the mountains

What was your favorite toy as a child?

BB Gun until my Uncle Jimmy broke it.

What food do you eat too much of?

Pizza

What kind of hairstyle do you have?

Don't have hair to style

What was your favorite activity in gym class?

Watching Jake Hall and Jesse Dodds shower together (inside joke)

What is on the shirt you're wearing right now?

Quicksilver Logo

What is the picture nearest to you of?

Erika

What kind of salad dressing do you like?

Caesar...I hate Ranch more than anything

Whats your least favorite food?

Anything with Ranch or Onions

What do you do on a Sunday night?

Visit my parents

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Cholula Hot Sauce

What color are your sheets?

Tan

How big is your computer display?

I don't know ask Emily

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?

My white etnies

What is your favorite game?

Any basketball game

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Yams

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Pepperoni

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?

6:30-6:45

What is your favorite day of the year?
The day I get my tax refund back!

Okay so here are my answers now!!

What is on your desktop wallpaper?

The picture of Erika and I sitting on the coffee table (see post below for actual picture)

What is your favorite zoo animal?

White Tiger

What was your favorite toy as a child?

What food do you eat too much of?

Sour Patch Fruits

What kind of hairstyle do you have?

Bah..this is kind of a sore subject right now. I went in on Friday to get a small trim and she freaking cute off all my hair. My hair used to go down almost all my back and now it barely hits my shoulders...NEXT QUESTION

What was your favorite activity in gym class?

Kickball

What is on the shirt you're wearing right now?

Bright Builders Logo

What is the picture nearest to you of?

Erika's 2 year old birthday picture

What kind of salad dressing do you like?

Ranch and Caesar tie for 1st

Whats your least favorite food?

Cottage Cheese

What do you do on a Sunday night?

Hang out with family and just relax

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Hmm...thats a tough one. I am going to cheat and pick two...Ketchup and Ranch

What color are your sheets?

Tan

How big is your computer display?

17 inch widescreen

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?

My black flip flops

What is your favorite game?

Phase 10

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Mashed Potatoes

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Pepperoni

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?

7:50

What is your favorite day of the year?

Christmas...I love the season and the decorations, having family together, getting to rip open presents all morning, seeing Erika get all excited over her presents, eating Texas French Toast for breakfast, and lounging in our pj's until dinner!

6 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

This one sounds fun, so I'll give it a whirl sometime today.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

love that the two of you took the quiz.

miss the sunday nights just chillin at the parents house

Stephanie Salmon said...

I want to see a picture of your short hair. Or better yet, come show me in person!! Cute background by the way (wink wink).

Hill said...

That is so nice that he would do this quiz, Josh will never do quizes.

Lindsey said...

Jake tried to comment on the shower one, but couldn't figure out how to do it! Ha ha! I don't know what he had to say about it though...

Josh and Michelle said...

That was cute. Nice of Trent to get into the blogging sort of.
I want to see a pic of this haircut. i cant imagine you with shoulder length.