
Erika's favorite thing to do is to jump off of EVERYTHING. Well tonight she was playing on some stuff in the living room and sure enough jumped off it and landed face first on a bunch of buckets of food storage that I have been putting together.I knew she got hurt pretty bad when I heard the ear piercing scream like 2 seconds after the big thud. Trent was golfing with some friends so I got to clean up the bloody mess and try to calm her down. I asked her all sorts of questions to try and get her mind off it and the only one that worked was "Let me see your pretty painted fingernails" She then immediately stopped crying and then looked and her fingernails...and then started freaking out again once she saw the blood all over her hands!

Once Daddy got home she was begging to snuggle with him and he was the only one that could squish her face to get a good picture without her crying!






8 comments:
That is so sad. She is still so cute even with a puffy lip. I love that she loves her daddy so much, I hope that Ammie will start to want to snuggle her daddy more one day. She's more a mama's girl right now.
Thats is the cutest picture of erika and trent. Even with her red eyebrown..
I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks either. By the way Ty is requesting that I leave the xbox and tv there for him in october when he'll be there for two weeks without me.
dont worry ill take tons of photos i get to see him next week :)
Ouch!! That looks painful, at least she didn't loose any teeth in the process! She is still a cutie with puffy lips!
I can't get over how much Erika looks like you. Poor girl(fat lip, not looking like you :))
so cute that she wants to snuggle daddy. I wish mine would sometimes. Why do i always have to snuggle the sickies and the boo boos.
Poor girl! I love her personality and the fact that looking at her painted fingernails was the only thing to calm her down...almost. :-) And cute pic of snuggle time with dad!
Poor little girl! I haven't forgotten about the pics. I've had trouble finding any that are even remotely interesting or fun to look at, so I don't think I'll have 10, but I'll send you some tomorrow. Sorry I'm such a slacker!!
Hey Trent. That was a surprise seeing a comment from you. Glad to see that you are doing well. I just went through your looooong quiz below. It sounds like our wives have a lot in common, they take all of our money. We just moved down here in March and happy to be back in happy valley. We'll have to get together sometime. What's everyone else up to? Hope to talk to you soon. tyler_kristi@hotmail.com
Tyler
Post a Comment