1. Do you watch college football?
Every week that its on
2. Do you love anyone?
Yes I do
3. Are you happy?
Very
4. Where was the last place you went shopping?
InnerPace Brick- Had to get a cap for a brick mailbox I built on Saturday
5. Where do you work?
Pierce Masonry
6. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Not at the moment…no
7. Do you have any pet peeves?
Where do I start…When people have stupid handshakes and high fives…awkward
8. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
My wedding ring
9. Do you like math?
Yeah because I am good at it
10. How many hours on average do you work a week:
40
11. Favorite baseball team?
Yankees
12. Favorite NBA team?
Never really had a favorite team…just favorite players. They are Allen Iverson, Loul Deng, and Rasheed Wallace
13. Last restaurant you went to?
Pizza Factory
14. What’s your sign?
Leo
15. Do you have a favorite number?
3
16. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
Paid my tithing on Sunday
17. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
Whatever my wife wants
18. What’s your favorite color?
Blue
19. Ever bought anything online?
Yeah…I forget what
20. Ever been in a wedding?
Yep… Carlos, Jake & Lindsey, and my own
21. Last movie you watched?
Kung Fu Panda
22. Did you take a nap today?
Yep
23. Ever been on a cruise?
Nope
24. Ever met anyone famous before?
Evander Holyfield
25. Favorite actor?
Toss up between Denzel Washington and Giovanni Ribisi
26. Could you handle being in the military?
Yes
27. Are you hungry or thirsty?
I am hungry
28. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Café Rio and In-N-Out
29. Favorite place to be?
Home with my two sweethearts
30. Have you been to
Yes
31. Favorite sit down restaurant?
PF Changs
32. Ever been to
Yes…once
33. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Don’t watch cartoons
34. Last thing you cooked?
Hamburgers
35. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
Spanish Fork of course
36. What do you think about before you go to bed?
What time I have to wake up
37. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything chocolaty
38. Favorite video game?
Anything sports related
39. Do you have to sleep with a fan on at night?
Yes
40. Winter or Summer?
Neither…Spring & Fall
41. You’ve just bought a new house. What color will you paint the walls in the living room?
I wouldn’t paint them…they better already be painted
42. Best subject in school?
Math
43. Favorite sport to watch?
Basketball
44. Are there dogs barking in your neighborhood right now?
Yeah my own
45. Favorite reality TV show?
Ultimate Fighter
46. What was the first CD you ever bought?
Warren G
47. If money was no object, what car would you drive?
GMC Sierra
48. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you buy?
49. Describe the last time you were injured?
I sprained my ankle playing basketball
50. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
My little sweetheart
51. Favorite Soda?
Depends on the day. Either Pepsi or
52. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
I don’t really like cake…but I really like this blueberry dessert that my Mom and Aunt Kathryn make (Note to self…learn how to make blueberry dessert before his birthday in August!)
53. What did you have for dinner last night?
Italian Chicken, Au Gratin Potatoes, Broccoli, and Rolls
54. Look to your left, what do you see?
Half empty fish tank that needs to be taken apart and sold. Any buyers?
55. What’s your favorite fruit?
Rasberries…not strawberries (I bought him the wrong flavor yogurt…do you think he is bitter about it?!?!)
56. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
Bad Boys
57. What time do you go to bed?
When I fall asleep
58. What friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
Quinn and Kevin both live in Vegas
59. Whats your favorite sandwich filling?
60. Which family member do you look like most?
I don’t know…what do you think?






1 comment:
Umm duh! forgot your own sisters wedding.. and it was the first.... how rude!
Post a Comment