• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hot Dog

Lexi LOVES Hot Dog (aka Mickey Mouse) and when she wakes up in the morning she wants her Nilk (milk) and to watch Hot Dog cartoons. For Christmas Santa brought her this big Mickey Mouse and she lugs it around the house everywhere. When she goes to bed at night Mickey has to be in bed right next to her and be tucked into her blanket as well!

Last night I went to check on the girls before I went to bed and this is how I found Lexi:She was at the bottom of her bed hugging her Mickey Mouse!Aren't kids so sweet and innocent when they are sleeping?!

2 comments:

Hill said...

I was thinking the same thing today when I turned the monitor on Nya and saw how she was laying all spread out in her crib. There is just something angelic about them when they are asleep.

Lindsey said...

That is adorable. The footie jammies and messy hair definitely ups the adorable factor.