• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to my amazing Husband, awesome Dad, super Father-in-law, and wonderful Grandfathers! Today has been a nice relaxing day. Erika got up early with me and we cooked breakfast burritos and served Trent breakfast in bed. Erika made a nice note for her Dad with all the things she loves about him inside. She wrote "To: Dad" on the outside and on the inside she drew a heart and wrote "I love you Erika" all by herself...I was so proud! Earlier in the week I took her to the store and she picked out a bunch of different candy bars and we made this big candy gram card for Trent. She had so much fun going down the candy aisle and picking out all sorts of candies!! I made her put some of them back though that I didn't think I would be able to use like Twix, Skittles, and Swedish Fish...just wasn't creative enough to fit those into the letter!
We snapped a few pictures before heading to church too. Here is Trent and his little girls. Kisses for Dad!! And an attempt at a family picture...works for me!On Saturday we had a garage sale down at Trent's parents house since they live off a busy street. The garage sale was a huge success and we made a ton of money and got rid of all but like 2 boxes of junk which we dropped off at DI so nothing came home with us. Nothing like coming home to no junk in my house and more money in our pockets! Erika made some rice krispy treats with Papa and some lemonade and made quite a chunk of change selling treats! She would walk around people asking them if they were thirsty and would yell to everyone to come and buy some of her treats! Of course she also ate about 10 treats and 10 cups of lemonade!! Also she would have her one cup and fill it up and then drink it and then fill it up again. Well she filled it up and sold it to one lady....oops!! Nothing like a used cup! The picture above was taken about 2 minutes before Lexi dove head first off the table and now she has quite the road rash down the side of her face and on her chin. After that she had fun playing with the toys and running around outside.All in all it has been a good weekend! I now only have 3 more rooms to clean and de-junk and then the whole house will be done....wohoo! I have been taking pictures and measurements of rooms as I finish them and putting them on a real estate blog so that we can use it to show people interested in buying our home. We have appointments to meet with all sorts of realtors this week to figure out an approx. selling price and hopefully we will have it up for sale by the end of the week. Just need the weather to cooperate so we can have a couple hours of dry weather so we can finish weeding the outside and mow the lawns so the outside looks presentable!

No comments: