It's official...our home is for sale. The signs are up and the flyers are being created. It's kind of a bittersweet day. Once I get the official MLS listing I will post it here but for now you can check out the blog I made:
http://comebuyourhome.blogspot.com/
We have been killing ourselves getting it ready and I must say the house looks awesome (I kinda don't want to move!! Kinda not really though) The house is immaculate and spic and span from corner to corner. The doors are all shimmery white and clean and the front of the house looks amazing thanks to some pretty flowers, a load of bark, and ton of watering! Hopefully things don't die before the house gets sold!!
I kind of don't know what to do with myself now that the cleaning is done. Now it just needs to be maintained and dusted every once in a while. Tonight is the big Eclipse premier party...wohoo!! Can't wait to get my sparkle on!






2 comments:
The house looks awesome! Hopefully it sells fast. You really should come visit me now that you have a little more time!!! I'm home every day and would LOVE to see you.
Hey Emily! Thanks so much for your comments. The dress is from Downeast. I've decided that I really like their dresses for the most part. I've been keeping up with your blog. I can't believe how your life is totally transforming right now. BB must really be dying if they let you go. I really hope your house sells quickly and that your plans work out.
Post a Comment