and Erika had to have her hair combed so she wouldn't scare Santa if he was still downstairs. As tradition in my family all the kids waited at the top of the stairs while my parents went downstairs and started to video the loot and make sure Santa actually made it.
Lexi's Stash
Erika's Stash
Erika didn't like having to wait...can you tell by her face?!?
And she is off...
Checkin out her new Barbie CD player
Lexi was still half asleep so she wasn't too excited!
Santa wrote Erika back a nice little note. She was so excited to see this and the gnaw marks on the carrot from the reindeer!
Ahh she finally came to life! Once she realized that her little Bucky horse made noises and sang songs to her!
Erika checking herself out in her new mirror for her purse
Opening the presents that they picked out for each other.
Erika got lots of movies! She wanted to watch them all that day!
Lexi checkin out the new toys.
Remember these gems?!! Well now they are 3d pictures...so awesome!
For some reason Erika thought she had to tip her head WAY back when she would look through it!
Lexi just being cute and crawling through the maze of boxes and wrapping paper
Yeah new books for Lexi to chew on
Erika trying on her new skirt
Trent opened this little cell phone Lexi got and she immediately put it up to her ear! Such a smarty pants!
Lexi learned how to clap and after she does everything she starts clapping!! She handed my mom something and then started clapping!
My not so little anymore brother opening up his presents!
Trying out the new sippy cup.

Yeah she got the Barbie horse that she wanted! She told Santa that she wanted a horse for her barbies about a million times but Santa couldn't find one that didn't cost an arm and a leg...until like 2 days before Christmas!
Ahh...how cute...the newlyweds enjoying their first Christmas! They don't look so happy but they were...I promise!
When I was a little girl my grandparents had a horse just like this that we named Bucky. When Santa saw this he HAD to get it so that the memory of Bucky could live on!
Erika and her Great Grandma checking out her new CD player
The disaster site
Another angle of the damage done! Another good part of Christmas is clearing away boxes and mounds of wrapping paper to find a spot on the floor to take a nap after the presents have all been opened!More pictures to come later....man this whole catching up thing is taking forever!! I thought things were suppose to slow down after the holidays were over not speed back up! We were definitely spoiled this year though. The girls got every toy they could want and lots of new clothes. Trent and I both got spoiled to with new cameras, clothes, dvd players, carpet cleaners, movies, tools, you name it! I wish I would have taken a picture of the loot to document it. Oh well! This year for me it was the year of boots and scarfs...and I loved it!! Stay tuned for more pictures of me showing off my new footwear!!









1 comment:
Oh!! I want to do it all over again now that I'm not in a drug induced stupor!!! So much fun!!
Post a Comment