• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Comparison

We hear a lot that our girls look exactly the same. The only difference they see is Lexi has blue eyes and Erika has brown eyes. Well I wanted to put it to the test once again!! Can you tell who is who without cheating and clicking on the image so you can check out eye color?!?


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lexi top, Erika bottom. Pretty sure.

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

I don't think they look a like! The top picture is definitely Lexi and the bottom is our fun and very spunky Erika!

chelsea said...

Erika on bottom for sure. She definitely has her own look!!

Josh and Michelle said...

The top is lexi , bottom Erika. Thats right, I can tell!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Nu Skin. Brandon's dad gets hook ups for us all the time for different things. That one was probably the coolest so far. :)

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

Yes I got it too. I'm glad. The difference on weight helped me out. They look pretty stinking similar bur I bet if I was around them more I would see more differences.