• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Okay one more quick one....

Years ago my Mom started the tradition of getting an ornament for each kid for Christmas. Then when we got married my Mom gave us a box of all of these ornaments so that we could have something to put on a tree of our own when we started our own families. I have continued this tradition with my girls. This year I found the cutest ones at the craft fair after Thanksgiving. I think they are perfect representation of the stages our girls are at this year!

Here is our newest addition in 2009...our little bald Lexi Lou who is ALWAYS smiling!And here is our beautiful princess ballerina Erika! Seriously this couldn't be more perfect for Erika...it's pink, she is a ballerina, and she is wearing a princess crown!

No comments: