• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Eve

This year for New Years we were still in California partying. That night we had a bunch of family come over and we had Cafe Rio burritos and other delicious appetizers, desserts, and junk food! We then broke out all of the new games we got and played games for hours! I was in heaven!! I could play games all day long if I could find someone to play with me! While the adults played games Erika and Kathryn played with the Wii.

Lexi enjoyed playing with the toys and being left alone! We set her inside the big toy bin and she was in HEAVEN playing in there!
Here is Erika sneaking some candy out of one of the many candy bowls around the house!
These two had so much fun together while we were there! One night Erika went to Katherine's for a sleep over and she was in little girl heaven playing with her!
At midnight we watched Dick Clark do the countdown to midnight...banged pans together...smooched...and toasted Martinelli's
One tradition that has been passed on since my Dad was a teenager is that after the church new year's eve dance all the kids come over to the house for a waffle breakfast. This year we helped cook and watch over the youngsters that came over. My job was to be the paparazzi and take lots of pictures but they are on my Dad's camera so I have to wait until my little bro puts them on Facebook before I can post any of them! While the kids eat and played games my parents and I sat upstairs and just talked and didn't go to bed until 4 am!!! Yikes!!! It was so much fun though!

1 comment:

Emily Frame said...

i'm the same way with games! so bad my family won't even crack a game open cause they know i'll want to play for hours.