• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birthday Invitations

I finally finished the girls birthday invitations...you immediate family members you will be getting a copy mailed to you but I just wanted to show everyone what they turned out like!! I have so much fun creating these little announcements!! In case you couldn't tell...we are having a cupcake themed birthday party! Just cause they have to share a birthday doesn't mean they have to share birthday invitations!! So they each got their own!


Yesterday I did a test run for these little puppies too...on their birthdays I am going to make a bunch of these and put them on lollipop sticks and have them around the house for decorations and party favors. They turned out pretty good for the first time around but I now know what I need to do different to make them look even better!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Can I get the recipe for those cupcakes? I'm making Katherine's birthday invitations now but it's not until July:) Tell the girls hi!

Josh and Michelle said...

Those look so delicuos! nice job on the invites too.

julie said...

Beautiful pictures! the mini cupcakes look yummy.

Stephanie Salmon said...

You are so creative Emily! Maybe one day I will invest in photo shop and have you teach me how to use it. :) Totally understand if you can't make it to the shower since it's the same day as your party. :) And wait, the girls don't really have the exact same birthday do they? Don't answer that, I'll check back a year ago on your blog and see...

Unknown said...

what are these? Candy? They look awesome. Share how you made them!