• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunbeams

Slowly I am going to get caught up. I still need to blog about the last week in California and New Years. But this post is going to be fast so its going first. Last Sunday was Erika's first week in Sunbeams. She missed the deadline to go in last year by one month and had to spend an extra year with the babies! The teachers in Nursery loved her though and said she was a big helper with the little kids. She was so excited to go to her new class. When we picked her up at the end of church she exclaimed " I got to go to two classes" meaning singing time and then her Sunbeam class.

The teacher said that only her and one other boy were the only ones who didn't cry in class!! She was so excited and was singing "lead me guide me" all the way home from church! Every day she asks if she can go to Sunbeams again!

1 comment:

Hill said...

That is lucky. Lindsey will tell you that things didn't go as well with Liam. Ammie missed the cut-off by 9 days, but I don't think she is ready for sunbeams yet.