
Notice that Lexi and Trent both don't have any hair! In case you can't tell from left to right it goes Erika, Mom, Lexi, and then Dad. In the picture below she had fun with the pen obviously and we all got filled in faces and noses. In this picture Dad is wearing a hat (that is him in the middle) and Lexi is and angel (see the halo above her head). We were watching cartoons last night and it had angels with halos in it...hence the halo picture!

Ahwile ago she brought me a picture and my person had two extra circles under my head and I asked her what those were and she said "Hello they are boobs" bahaha...we had a nice little chat about how we don't draw those in pictures. Just faces, hair, arms, and legs! Since then we have had no more boob pictures thank goodness!






4 comments:
HAHAHA.
He he, that's so funny!!!
I love the long legs in the second picture. :-) And come on, I want to see the boob picture...why didn't you post that one?
Post a Comment