• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, May 30, 2008

Pictures from Thursday

Here are some pictures from when Trent brought Erika to come visit me while I was in the hospital. She wasn't too sure of it at first and didn't want to sit next to me but we finally coaxed her into sitting on the bed with me!


Here she is feeding me the pudding I had to eat before I could take my pain medication and other pills for my bladder. If I left any on the spoon she would say "Mommy open...smore" It was pretty cute...
Erika didn't stay too long though...thankfully Trent's parents came and picked her up. She had to touch every button, pull every cord, open every door...it was really quite exhausting having her there. She didn't know what she was doing but man it seemed like she loved to step on the tube that connected to my IV and it killed!

8 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

So freakin cute! check out my page I finally have Tysons address I called Gayle and Trent when I got it but no one answered.

miss you tons :)

Hill said...

cute pictures. You look really good for going through what you did. I would look like I'd been hit by a semi or something.

Unknown said...

Emily, you poor thing! That is so terrible! I feel like it is one thing after the other for your family lately, you are always having to go to the hospital! I hope you get better... let us know if you need a meal or anything.

Hill said...

Em, it's been about 6 years so I don't remember a ton. They did knock me out, and I remember feeling like I'd been punched in the kidneys several times, really hard. Other than that and straining my pee for a week or so, I don't recall too much, but I don't think the recovery time is bad at all.

bre said...

How sad. I hope you're feeling better. It's never a good thing when you have to be in the hospital...

anyway, my email is bre11414@hotmail.com...Thanks, and hope you get feeling better soon.

Shari Davis said...

I know I'm pregnant and my emotions are so out of control, but I seriously cried when I read your blog. You're a strong person to be going through what you are! Here I am, just sick, and I'm feeling sorry for myself. You're awesome and I know that it's so much easier to get through things when you have a supportive husband. Hang in there! Oh and loved the pictures of Erika feeding you. I have a feeling she and Lilli would get along GREAT!!!!

Ashlie and Tony said...

Hello my beautiful cousin - I noticed your myspace said you were miserable so I checked your blog. And my goodness, you've been through an ordeal!! I hope that you are gradually feeling better. So sorry that you spent your b-day in pain - I hope that soon you are able to take a day to have a belated pain-free celebration with cake and other fun stuff!!
Sending you get well wishes, and Happy Belated Birthday wishes too!

love ya!
~Ashlie

The Kelly Family said...

I hope you are feeling better. That is cute that Erika was feeding you.