• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

So today is a good day (so far!) for so many reasons. Here are a couple of them:

1. I woke up and was wide awake about 20 minutes before my alarm was set to go off so I didn't have to rush through the motions of getting ready I could take my time.

2. Trent is working on some side jobs today so he actually got to sleep in for a change so this morning when we woke up he grabbed Erika and we all laid in bed together for like 15 minutes...it was heaven, even though Erika is way grouchy in the morning when she gets woken up!

3. Today is Tyson's birthday (my bro-in-law) any reason to throw a party and celebrate puts me in a good mood!

4. Today is payday...wohoo!

5. Today our economy stimulus check will be directly deposited into our bank account!

6. IT'S FRIDAY!!! TGIF thats all I have to say!

7. I leave for Cali in one week!!

8. Its almost time to go to Santa Cruz which in turn means its almost my birthday...PAARRRTTYY!

9. Traffic was AWESOME this morning...no retarded drivers and I just cruised on into work.

10. I walked into the office and to my desk to find this heavenly treat waiting for me (Thanks Sean!!) :



11. Tomorrow is the Spanish Fork Firefighters 100 years celebration and I am in charge of the DVD slideshow and it has taken alot of work to record 100 years of history into one slideshow but I am almost done! I will be so glad when its over and I don't have to stress about it anymore!

12. I am also creating a photoshop birthday invitation for Tiffany for Oakley's birthday in a couple weeks and she was so easy to please. The first test invitation I showed her she liked!! (Pictures of that to come once it is actually completed.)

All in all its going to be a wonderful day...now nobody better spoil my good mood!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

don't ya just love those days? those cupcakes alone would be enough to make my day!

today is an awesome day for us too. check our blog in a little while and you will see why!

Mark & Shalon said...

those cupcakes look amazing!

Monica said...

YUM!! I think I need to make some cupcakes now! Those look DELUXE!!

Monica said...

YUM!! I think I need to make some cupcakes now! Those look DELUXE!!

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Happy Mothers Day!!

Okay so I just wanted to let you know that the weather was PERFECT today, and my family had a great time swimming in your parents pool today!

I seriously am so tempted to go to their house and take a pic to send it over to you! Ha okay I am so mean, because next week you will be here and I will be in Utah!

Why did we ever leave?