• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Saturday, September 29, 2007

What the Winter?

Okay so what...5 days ago I posted about how it had changed from summer to fall in one day and now here it is SNOWING! And not just like snowing and then melting once it hits the ground it is actually sticking! What is going on here?!? Where are the seasons going? Its not suppose to start snowing for at least another 2 months! I have included some pictures of Erika staring out the front window looking at the snow and also a picture of snow sticking to our grass in the backyard. This is crazy...I want the 70 degree weather back!

2 comments:

Hill said...

She's so cute looking out the window. That looks like a christmas card.

The Kelly Family said...

Looking at the snow reminds me why I love California! Erika is so cute. I love looking at your blog :)