Monday, September 24, 2007
What the Fall?
So this morning I got up and got Erika and I ready to leave for the day and I started the car and the temperature thing said 4 degrees (long story but the temperature gauge in the car is on Celsius...which reminds me I need to take it into the Chevy dealership) but that translates to about 39 degrees outside! Usually when I drive to work its like 17 which really means its like 62 degrees outside! Sure enough I got to the babysitters to take Erika inside and I could see my breath! Did summer really disappear that fast? I swear just last week I was driving around with the A/C on wearing my shorts and a t-shirt!! I love Fall but I don't think I am quite ready for it yet! Before you know it, its going to be snowing...eeekkk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
i am wearing socks today!!! for someone who wears flipflops everyday in the summer and usually well into Oct, that has to tell you something. I am freezing today! i am actually excited for fall, i'm in the mood to be festive and have my house decorated and smelling like delicious candles. i love it!
I feel you Emsy. it was 39 here at 2 in the afternoon. I like fall I just dont like to skip fall and go strait to winter. Our house is freezing I am going to have to have Josh teach my how to make a fire tonight.
Wait, so did you buy a new car or what?
I love fall, but I don't know if I'm quite ready for it to be frosty in the morning. Oh well, Utah weather.
Post a Comment