So last Thursday we went and had family pictures taken and there were actually quite a few that I liked that turned out! Of course Erika was a stinker and smiled for like one picture but other than that I was really happy with how they look. Here are a couple of my favorites. I wish I could post them all!! Now...just a little side note...none of these pictures have been cropped...edited..changed to black and white nothing. I still need to do some work on them before I print them up and hang them around the house. Oh yeah...and how do you like that nice manly beard on Trent?!? He is not shaving until the deer hunt is over so its going to be a long couple of months! I am hoping that he gets some calling in the ward and the bishop tells him to shave it off!
-Enjoy-



So I know I am the only one looking at the camera in the picture above but for some reason I just love it! Its so us...we are all over the place!


9 comments:
those are really cute pictures. who took them for you? I actually really like the one in the hay/grass/weeds, whatever it is, too.
Very cute I love the second one like this lone kid out on a train track. I love outdoor pictures. way better than studio ones.
Okay Emily, those pictures are so stinkin cute! And how the H do you get your husband to take family pictures? I can't get Brandon to do it for the life of me. Who took them?
Very cute pictures! I so want to get ours done too! Erika is getting so big! I love her smile in the first one! very cute!
I love the one on the train tracks, and you look so pretty in the one below!
I love the one with Erika holding the sunflower. By the way, I feel your pain on the beard thing. Josh went from Christmas to April with out shaving. It was driving me crazy, and not in a good way!
The pic are too cute.
you are all so photogenic! Your hubbie looks familiar, is he from CA?
very cute! I love em.. glad i have copies of them! What a cute family, so happy I am related!
Post a Comment