• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Monday, September 17, 2007

She's At It Again


So Erika is at it again! A couple weeks ago we had a problem with Erika ripping off her diaper in the middle of the night after she went "pee-pee" and then proceeded to sleep naked through out the night making a mess of her crib. She randomly stopped doing it so we figured we were in the clear.

Wellll...last night right after we put her to bed Trent and I sat down to watch a movie and Erika was in her room talking and signing and so we just let her be. Then the singing turned into "Ewwiee....Ewwwiiee" so I went into her room and sure enough her diaper was on the floor and she had peed all over her crib...so disgusting! My cousin Sarah mentioned having a problem with her son doing this and joked about using duct tape to keep the diaper on all night...and right about now it is sounding like a great idea! If you have any other suggestions on how to make a toddler keep their clothes and diaper on through the night please send them my way!

3 comments:

Hill said...

man, potty training keeps sounding more and more fun.

Josh and Michelle said...

Callie didnt do it regularly she only did it once With a POOPIE diaper. It was everywhere, so gross. she eventually fell asleep naked and poopie and then I went in and found her that way.I could still gag! Once on tv I saw people who put these jammies on the kids that had zippers on the back so they couldnt take the jams off to get the diaper off.

Danielle said...

i am so glad my kids did not do that yuck - good luck emily