Saturday, September 29, 2007
Oh My Awesome
So one of the girls I work with is going to Massage Therapy school at nights and so I had her over this afternoon to give Trent and I both a massage and oh my goodness...she is awesome!! She has only been in school for about 3 months and you would never guess. She is a total pro. I am not much of a massage person. I have only had two massages in my lifetime and they were both gift certificates that someone gave me. That is all changing as of today! Trent and I are going to work her into our budget so she can give us massages more often! She came to our house and brought everything with her so we didn't even have to leave the comfort of our own home. If anyone in Utah County is looking for someone to give them an awesome massage I would definitely recommend Sara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
k that's awesome to know. How much does she charge for home visits? I LOVE massages!
Hey, I know that girl, too!
Will have to think about that, it might be weird.
Post a Comment