1. I am losing stuff constantly (and not just my mind that was gone 3 months into my first pregnancy!) I will set the keys on the table and you can ask me 5 minutes later where the keys are and I won't have the faintest idea where I put them. In fact I can't even remember having keys in the first place. It's horrible. The worst part is I am loosing stuff and can't see it when it is right in front of me....case in point:
I can feel something hugging my legs....can you guess what it is?
"Hello is someone down there?"
Why hello little child that likes to cling to my legs and thinks its funny that she can't see my face unless she leans way back!
2. Contractions...whether they are the real deal or just Braxton Hicks they are still annoying. The doctor said it is just my body getting ready to give birth. It's already done it twice why does it need to start getting ready so early? This third birth should be a piece of cake...right? For the last couple weeks I have had at least one contraction an hour. They haven't been super painful but I don't know if I can handle 36 more days of that!3. Tossing and turning. I think it may be time to get out the Unisom again. I can't seem to get comfortable and I have to rotate and turn every couple of hours. Those of you who have been pregnant know how much work it is to just to roll over. Usually I get settled and comfortable and then realize I am about to wet my pants. Nothing like having to get up to go to the bathroom 2 times a night!
4. When I walk there is so much pressure on my stomach that I feel like the baby is seriously just going to fall right out of me. I am not exaggerating either...I feel like I should walk with my legs crossed.






2 comments:
you crack me up! You are so right though, it is ridiculously hard to roll over in bed late in pregnancy. With heartburn and peeing and false labor, sometimes I didnt know why I bothered going to bed at all. This last time I started getting the false labor or whatever like 3 or 4 weeks earlier than usual, so I was convinced she would be coming earlier, but no such luck. And i was the same way with the walking, some days she would be so stibking low I thought she would just fall out right then and there, but then when I went to the hosp on the due date to get induced my midwife couldnt even check my cervix because she was up so high. ugh, good times being pregnant! I hope the end goes smoothly for you!
I would love to see you walk around with your legs crossed!!! The funny thing is I actually have a mental image of you doing it and it totally cracks me up!! ha ha..Good luck, I hate the last trimester and I hate the last month even more so hang in there! You deserve an easy delivery! I'll cross my fingers that she really does just slip right on out :)
Post a Comment