Here are pictures of us on our last day. Don't mind sweaty dirty us we were cleaning and it was hot as heck!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Last Day
June 8th was our last day as official homeowners. After work we met at the house and had a late lunch and finished cleaning out the house. We then just hung out in the yard and enjoyed our last couple of hours as a family in our first house until we transferred the keys to the new owners. I'm not going to lie...I cried...a lot. I cried as I walked in our bathroom and looked at the sink where Erika had her first bath when she came home from the hospital. I cried when I looked at the girls room and realized that I would never walk into the room again and check on my sleeping babies. I cried when I stood at the kitchen sink and looked in the backyard and realized I would never stand at that window and hear my girls laughing in the backyard as I did the dishes. So many memories in that house. I know that we will create so many more memories in our future homes but that home is where our family all got started.
Here are pictures of us on our last day. Don't mind sweaty dirty us we were cleaning and it was hot as heck!
Also Erika about took her sisters eye out by throwing a toy at her face so just ignore the big gash on Lexi's face and the black eye! Here I am trying to get a picture of the girls sitting nicely together on the stairs giving each other big hugs and loving each other. Instead I got this:
Then I wanted to get a picture of them standing in front of the house. Erika willingly went over and posed and we dragged Lexi over and when I turned around to take the picture I got this:
Yeah that's her hiding behind the post...and I had to have Trent drag her off the post in order to get this somewhat decent picture:
Like I said...memories!
Here are pictures of us on our last day. Don't mind sweaty dirty us we were cleaning and it was hot as heck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
aw, thats sweet, and sad! we have never been in a place long enough for me to care when we leave it, so I cant really relate. BTW you look cute Ems, I love your dress!
I know exactly how you feel. I've been out of my house since May 15th and still cry about it.
Post a Comment