Sorry there are zero pictures of Phase II & III of the turkey pop challenge because there was trial and error and late nights!! Here is the final picture of my turkey pop's though! They turned out pretty good and look cute all bagged up with ribbons! These little puppies are going to be part of the nut cups at each table!







5 comments:
Emily, you make me laugh! I love the little cake pops. I think you are obsessed! Did you see on bakerella.com the Mrs. Potts cake pops?
you having thanksgiving with ALLLL your family on your side? is that why there are so many thanksgiving pops? they are soo cute. keep up the great work you homemaker you... hehe
those are so darn cute!!
Very cute. I think you might be Martha Stewart. I'd like to hire you for my next big shin dig
Cute, Cute.. I wish I was in Logan !!!
Post a Comment