• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Grown-Up Christmas List

I'm not too old to make a Christmas list...right? Well too bad I make one every year anyways! It's more of a "Yeah Right...You Wish" list but hey a girl can dream! Every year I do Christmas shopping all year long. By October I am usually done with everyone. This year due to our financial circumstances I am super glad that I was on the ball and got almost all of it done super early. All of MY shopping is done and I have all of the presents for family (except for one person) and only need to get stocking stuffer type stuff and I am done....wohoo! I usually have a hard time trying to find the perfect gift(s) for Trent but this year every time he has mentioned something that he likes I have made a note of it so he was easy to shop for!

Trent and I were talking in bed last night about how I entered this Christmas Sweepstakes and the winner gets $45,000 to spend on Christmas presents. This started the conversation of "Man if I had that money I would get..."

So without further ado...here is my Grown-Up Christmas Wish List:

A Wii and the Wii Fit
I seriously have so much fun when I go home to my parent's house and play this!
A Chocolate Melter
With all the candy making and cake pop making I love to do this would be a life saver!
Not to mention its at Wal-Mart so it's cheap! No more constantly putting bowls in
the microwave and getting my finger tips burned off in the process!Cozy Soft Socks
Not these ones specifically but just socks like this! My Mom
totally got me hooked on these and I love wearing
them around the house in the winter!
MAC Eye Shadow
Seriously love this stuff...who doesn't?

Candy Thermometer
Ever since Erika stuck my old one in her mouth and pretended
like it was a real thermometer and then broke it I have been missing
mine! Didn't realize how much I used it until it was gone!
Stockpot
What I would give to be able to make soup for more than one meal!
With the pans I have now if I want to make soup that will last for more
than one meal I have to make it in multiple pots...totally a pain!
(These were on sale at Target for $10 this week...totally kicking myself
now and wish I would have just gone and bought one for myself!)Shark Cordless Floor & Carpet Cleaner
This vacuum is AH-MAZE-ING we still have this rickety old hand vacuum
that we got for our wedding and it can vacuum for about 30 seconds before the
battery dies. This would be heavenly...no more bending over to vacuum crumbs
up off the kitchen floor or dragging my huge vacuum downstairs to vacuum the
bathroom and entryway tile!The Kindle
Ahh....the joys of having all my books tucked neatly in my purse. Being able
to pull out this beauty and start reading while waiting for Erika to be done
with school would be so heavenly....
Old Navy Jacket
This bad boy comes in tall sizes...SCORE! Most of their jackets hit me
right at the waist...barely...so annoying. Not this beauty though, it would actually fit
me! Not to mention the to.die.for hood and cute toggles on the front.
Sound of Music DVD
It's a classic and it's missing from my DVD collection...need I say more?!
I have been robbing Erika of her childhood by not letting her see this movie.
Seriously such a good movie!
Cookie Scoop/Baller
Whatever you want to call it...it's magical. I got one for my
wedding and it broke so I have had to roll cookies by
hand...ugh...how did the pioneers ever do it?
Containers
Flour, Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Pancake Mix, Brown Sugar
That's what I would use these beauties for! Look how nice
it is...just open the lid...insert measuring cup....and shut lid!
(I dropped my flour container on the floor this morning
shattering it leading this item to be on my list now!)
New Droid Phone
All the cool kids have them...I want to be a cool kid too!


Like I said before this is more of a "Yeah Right...You Wish" kind of list but hey a girl can dream right? Plus this way if we win the $45,000 Trent will know what to pick out for me! But in all honesty due to our circumstances I would be happy if I got a big container of this:and some of these:
and a big hug and kiss from these three:I will call it good! I can't wait for the holidays to be here! With Thanksgiving just right around the corner I am getting all giddy thinking about Christmas time!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

awesome christmas list! that chocolate melter would come in so handy, and so would that vacuum. i would also love some of those sugar/flour containers. are they airtight? can't have my brown sugar getting hard. ;) my favorite thing about your list is that half of the things you had but they broke. sad. you need to get a candy thermometer though, it's almost christmas candy making time!! you can get those for not too expensive.

i was at williams sonoma last night, and there are so many fun gadgets and baking dishes that i want to add to my collection. sometimes it's just best not to look so you don't get discouraged. ;)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Ross has a bunch of those socks right now for $2 a pair. Which I think is a good deal. I bought some to give away for Christmas, but I might end up keeping them for myself. I love walking around the house in them too. And I only have 2 pairs. Also, Old Navy had all their outerwear 50% off just a while ago, don't know if that sale is still on. Good luck getting what you want!!!

Kris said...

I love that jacket! Super cute. Fun list... I am so bad at keeping track of gifts... even for myself. I always find myself thinking, "I want that really bad" but ask me to remember on command? Never. Fun list.