• Home Tag
  • Familia Tag
  • Amigos Tag
  • Crafty Tag
  • Recipes Tag
  • Contact Me tag

Friday, July 23, 2010

Up For Auction

Tomorrow is the big Fugal Family Reunion and part of the reunion is going to be an auction for all sorts of goodies to help raise money for my cousin that adopted a baby boy this year. So I got out the arts and crafts junk and made some block sets! Now that they are done I wish I would have made an extra set for myself...oh well! I made two sets of these:They say Noel on one side and on the other side it says Love so you can use them for two different holidays. Isn't that such a good idea!! (Thanks Mom for the amazing idea!!)Then I made just one of these sets that says Family. This weekend is going to be jam-packed with all sorts of fun activities...Let the parties begin!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and ENERGY!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.