Step 1: Lay out supplies.
Make sure each child has the EXACT same color and number of supplies. Otherwise you will have a mutiny on your hands
Step 2: Glue pasta on paper
Step 3: Glue pom pom's and googly eyes on paper
Step 4: Paint the noodles,
add stickers and glitter and let dry!
So far its been a good activity. It took up quite a bit of the afternoon because I had them glue on all the pasta and then they let it dry. Then they played downstairs for a while and when they were getting bored of that and started arguing and fighting I had them come upstairs and paint the pasta. Then sent them back downstairs to play some more. Then later I had them come up and put the finishing touches on there masterpieces!Day three has been a huge success as well. I think I should just start a playgroup or preschool...I could totally do this for a couple hours everyday!









2 comments:
let me know what your prices are:)
u should because not everyone loves to do that!!
Post a Comment