Lexi spent the first 20 minutes screaming and I would put her down in the sand and she would crawl on her tippy toes back to the towel and I would drag her down to the water again.
After a little while she decided she was having fun and she was in HEAVEN.
She would slowly inch down closer to the water and after an hour she was sitting in the water up to her belly button and rubbing sand in her hair and all over her body! I should have gotten a picture of her before we left!
Erika had fun making sand castles
and swimming around like a mermaid.
She would swim out a little ways and then say "Hey Mom take a picture of how far out I am" then she would swim in and look at the picture and then go out farther and I would have to take her picture again!
The girls had a blast and it was nice to get out of the house. It's nice because its only 2 minutes away and its free so I don't feel like we have to stay all day to get our moneys worth!
I am sure we will be going lots in the next weeks!






5 comments:
That looks fun. I wish we had some more free stuff close by.
That does look like fun. Where's it at? How do you get there?
I am jealous. Looks awesome. Sandy beach with no salt water! I think our girls would have fun together.
Maybe the key is going early... When we went it was so busy, think we will have to try it again!
i want to go with you sometime! by boys would love that. plus, then we can pretend it's santa cruz since we didn't get to hang out there this year. ;) email or call or text next time you go. seriously!
Post a Comment