Today's activity was to make blankets for Erika's babies and stuffed animals. I took her to pick out some fabric and directed her to the bin with the leftover cuts that are super cheap. After she picked out some and I used a coupon we ended up with a piece of soft fabric that cost 37 cents....SCORE!

When we opened the roll of fabric she sat and stared at it and finally said "Mom I think there is enough for Lexi to have a blanket for her babies too if you cut it." What a sweet sister to think of Lexi and want to make one for her! Then I got out the scissors to cut it in half and she said "Make sure my blanket is bigger" Bahaha...okay so she is willing to share...as long as hers is bigger!

We didn't do anything too fancy as I wanted her to be able to do most of it. I made the cuts for her and she tied most of the knots...and then I went through and double knotted them again!

Yeah for a successful day #2! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
1 comment:
What a good mommy you are :)
Post a Comment